Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nokia E71, 6220 Classic Now Available

For those Nokia fans that have been eagerly awaiting the new line up in the E class range of business handsets, the E71 is out in the market and I don’t mean Gray. I happened to be passing by a Nokia Priority dealer and noticed a few of the new handsets and what do you know, I saw dummy pieces of the E66 and E71. I was informed that the E66 has not yet been launched but the E71 was and was priced at Rs. 23,000 but it’s also available in the gray market for Rs. 21,500.


I thought it a bit pricey but then recollected that it comes with a 3.2ZMP, auto-focus camera, GPS with A-GPS support, Bluetooth with A2DP, Wi-Fi, 3G with HSDPA speeds, USB v2,0 support and a full QWERTY keypad. Although it does have a chin that could give Jay Leno a complex, it’s quite a slim handset and looks quite good with its sliver and black finish.


Another handset I saw was the 6220 classic that was priced at Rs. 19,900. In the gray market however, it’s priced at Rs. 18,000. The 6220 classic comes with a 5MP auto-focus camera with a Xenon flash. It also has a GPS receiver built in and also supports A-GPs. It has a TV out, supports Bluetooth with A2DP, 3G with HSDPA but doesn’t have Wi-Fi. I liked the look and feel of the handset except for its 2.2 inch display that, in my opinion was too small.

No comments:

Welcome to SharePoint Server 2019, a modern platform for choice and flexibility

“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” Benjamin Franklin Thi...